Mini Carousel

Copy to clipboard

Letter writing- Letter to your friend inviting in your birthday party.


Write a letter to your friend Sanjana / Vinod, inviting her / him to your birthday party. 

33, Papad Gali
Mumbai.
Date: 21 August 2020
Dear Vinod,

   Hi! You are invited to my birthday party on 25th August.
The party will be at Archie’s Place, Nehru Park from 4:00 to 7:00 PM. As the party is based on ‘Spiderman’ theme, please wear a dress in red / black colour combination. It will be fun as I have arranged a Mask game, a ‘Spidey’ web game and a never – seen – before neon light and music show. I am very excited as I will wear the special Spidey costume designed by my sister. Please come as it will be good to have your company. Also, bring your brother Saurav.
Waiting for your confirmation.
Yours Sincerely,
Sudhir.
Comment

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं :