Mini Carousel

Copy to clipboard

Essay - My best friend



  In this cruel world, it is tough to find a wise and honest friend. All are trying to pull the other’s leg, and no one cares for others. I know many people who don’t have smart friends, but thanks to God, that I have a wise and honest friend he is my best friend. His name is (your friend’s name required). He is a great person and honest too.
(Name of your best friend) Is a well-disciplined person and cares for everyone. My best friend always nice to everyone and never forgets his manners. He respects his elders and loves his younger ones. He cares for me too and always helps me in studies and be also helps me in sports we also share our lunch.
   I still remember that we were friends since the ____ class. He also likes to take part in social activities such as planting trees and also take me with him in social movements we both study together play and eat together, in short, we are like soul mates. He never argues with me and always support me.
We even go for picnics many times and on many adventured too. Sometimes we also go to meet with other friends and also with school, colleges teachers together. We love to play and spend time together whether it is about our studies or about any physical exercise.
My best friend always helps me in every difficulty of my life,  and always be with me at the time of need.
Someone truly said,
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
Walter Winchell
Comment

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं :