Mini Carousel

Copy to clipboard

Essay - My Hobby

A small Play area in my house is the reason for my this hobby. Gardening (Growing Plants) is one of the most exciting and joyful hobby, which not only give us pleasure but many advantages too because they help us to reduce Global Warming. That’s the reason behind my this hobby.
   Gardening is not only my hobby, but it’s also my mission, which I have been doing for two months. In my house play area, I grow many seeds of different vegetables, fruits, and trees, including Chili and lemon plants, strawberry, and also Neem plants. And now waiting for the growth of the plants, It can take a minimum of three months.

The reason behind to grow chili plants is that they can grow within a short period.

   I also grow twenty small plants of the Neem which I will dig around my town in the future because the neem tree is best to reduce the temperature, and it also helps to reduce Global Warming. This work is hard, but it’s one of my passions.

   Although Gardening is not only a hobby, it is one of the things which every person should do in his/her life. It gives me pleasure and happiness. I also study in the fresh air of my garden and also do exercise there.

   Every person should grow at least one plant or a tree near his/her house. In such a way, we will also be saved with many harmful diseases.
Comment

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं :